|ACCREDITATION AND TRAINING SERVICES
TRAINING SERVICES IN SUNNYSIDE
ATS is a wellknown company in the skills training business. Through the years we have developed into a prestige's company with a superb trackrecord. We not only have the best qualified staff but we give the best to both: Client and employee, through personal attention.
ATS also renders external assessment and moderation services, as well as consultative services with respect to the implementation of the NQF
Training is offered at ATS`s training facilities in Pretoria, Johannesburg, and Durban, as well as at various venues throughout South Africa, meeting the particular requirements of clients
ATS`s track record and a number of references
* Whe have a track record of success.
* Our fees are competitive, and includes assessment/moderation of portfolios and admin support.
* Extended contact phases ensure that the bulk of work is carried out during the course, under the guidance of the facilitator.
* ATS operates country-wide.
* Training is outcomes-based, in accordance with the criteria of the unit standards concerned.
* Based on one of the principles of the NQF system, facilitators merely facilitate the learning process, whilst it is the responsibility of learners to gain in knowledge, skills and attitude.
* Experiential learning is utilised as the primary training technique, enabling learners to learn through experimentation and direct involvement in the execution of assignments, under the guidance of the facilitator
* ATS operates through extended contact phases, ensuring that the bulk of training activities, including portfolio building and summative assessments, is done during the course.
Scheduled training takes place at our training facilities in Pretoria . It is possible to provide training on dates and at venues which meet the requirements of clients. Our training staff is not only competent to facilitate training, but is also actively involved in doing assessments, moderations, etc. This practice supports our experiential training philosophy, namely to provide candidates with practical guidance.
Regular Design, Assessor, Moderator, Facilitator courses are run on a monthly basis.
We have developed expertise regarding the management of the new training system and are available to render consultative services in this respect.
+ External Moderation
+ Assistance with accreditation
+ Development of learning material
Postnet Suite 117
300 Walker Street
Tel: +27(0)12 341-2462/3/4
Fax: +27(0)12 341-5733