|ASHANTI GUEST HOUSE
Ashanti Guest House in Germiston provides accommodation and offers their guests Bed and Breakfast.
The Guest House is located very close to OR Tambo (Johannesburg) International Airport, and has been graded as a four star bed and breakfast by the SA Tourism Grading Council and has been rated as a “Highly Recommended” bed and breakfast by the AA.
Ashanti Guest House offers a sophisticated alternative to hotels. Experience the difference!
Ashanti Guest House is centrally locatedand within 10 minutes of large shopping complexes (Eastgate Shopping Mall, East Rand Shopping Mall) also nearby for gift shopping are the Bruma Lake Fleamarket and the East Rand flea market.
For those wanting some fine dining, Ashanti Guest House is close to a large number of restaurant venues - each offering a variety of culinary experiences as well as the Emperors Palace Casino which offers 24 hour entertainment.
ASHANTI GUEST HOUSE ACCOMMODATION:
Ashanti Guest house comprises of luxury twin / double rooms each with its’ own décor and style. With rooms on the upper level and ground floor. Two of the rooms on the upper level have double glass doors that open onto a small balcony overlooking the front garden. The view of the night lights from this balcony are enchanting and many a guest sit outside on the warm African evenings.
There are four bathroom/toilet/shower units – two are en-suite (the Horizon Room and the Renaissance Rooms)
Each room has a colour TV with the normal SABC channels as well as two other channels, a security facility for guest valuable and a hospitality tray for in-room tea / coffee making. Supplies for the tray are filled daily and include biscuits / rusks and fresh fruit. Guest amenities include a range of luxury items such as bubble bath, hand soap, body lotion and shampoo.
ASHANTI GUESTHOUSE BREAKFAST:
The breakfast is included in the reasonable rates and offers a full menu. There is a buffet component offering a variety of cereals, yoghurts, fruit juice, baked goods and herbal / fruit teas. The cooked part of the meal is made upon order, fresh from the kitchen and has a very large menu.
ASHANTI GUEST HOUSE CONFERENCE FACILITIES:
Conference facilities consist of a room / table that can seat 12 in boardroom style. The room can also be set up for interviews, small product presentations and training.
CONFERENCE FACILITIES & SERVICE:
Ashanti offers the guest excellent security. Guest vehicles are parked on the premises behind remote controlled gates. Guests are provided with the remotes for 24 hour access. There is a small BBQ / braai area where guests can entertain and the hosts will willingly assist with any requirements for a BBQ / braai.
The hosts will also assist with the arranging of tours. Assistance can be provided on information for all areas of South Africa. Dinner is by arrangement and airport transfers can be arranged.
ASHANTI GUEST HOUSE ACCREDITATION:
4 Star grading awarded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
AA travel Guides Highly Recommended Accommodation
Member of the Guest House Association of South Africa.
ASHANTI GUEST HOUSE POLICIES:
* Each of the rooms is individually priced
* Rates are charged per person per night and depends upon whether there are one or two persons per room (single or sharing)
* Rates per person per night include a full breakfast
* The maximum number of adults that can be accommodated per room is two
* Where required a baby/child may share with parents and a cot/blow-up bed will be put in the room (Horizon and Fortuna only)
* Lower rates for longer periods of time may be considered
* Entire house available upon request – sleeps 12
* There are four bathroom/toilet/shower units – two are en-suite (the Horizon Room and the Renaissance Rooms)
* Check out at 10hoo, Check in from 14hoo.
Child policy: (sharing with parents)
* Under two years of age there is no charge
(cot can be supplied)
* 2 to 12 years of age there is an extra charge
(blow-up bed can be supplied)
* 12 to 18 years there is a full charge
(Rates are subject to change depending on availability and season)
(From date of arrival)
* Less than 7 days, forfeit the full deposit/100% of voucher total due
* From 7 to 14 days, forfeit 75% of deposit/71% of voucher total due
* From 14 to 21 days, forfeit 50% of deposit/50% of voucher total due
* From 21 to 28 days forfeit 25% of deposit/25% of voucher total due
* 29 Days or more, forfeit 20% of deposit/20% of voucher total due
In the event of a no-show or early departure we will market the remaining nights not occupied. If we manage to sell the unit ( for the same number of guests) then 50% of the deposit will be refunded
Where a credit card has been used to pay the deposit, bank charges for the transaction will also be deducted from all deposits returned.
Refunds are only paid into SA Bank accounts.
aSHANTI GUEST HOUSE
82 Northridge Avenue