ACCOMMODATION IN BRENTWOOD PARK
Brentwood Lodge is a place to relax, while receiving good and professional service, it is situated close to Oliver Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg International Airport).
Ideal for professional and other accommodation, Brentwood Lodge is a conference venue, lodge and can host any function that is needed
FACILITIES AVAILABLE AT BRENTWOOD LODGE
* Brentwood Lodge has Eleven beautifully appointed bedrooms with bathroom en-suite, TV, telephone and tea/coffee making facilities.
* All bedrooms have private access and own garden areas or balconies.
* Boardroom and conference room available for all conferencing needs set in a quite and tranquil enviroment.Restaurant and bar available.
* Cocktails, barbeques and all types of garden events next to the pool, in the gazebo or on 2.5 acres of sprawling gardens.
* Functions and events are catered for - weddings, christenings, product launches, kiddies birthdays etc.
* Swimming pool and childrens play area in secure area sorrounded by superb gardens.
* As a service to our guests we are now offering wireless internet access. This is accessable in the public areas and bedrooms in the lodge.
Come and enjoy a country atmosphere in a professional enviroment. Whether you are a delegate at a conference, staying on business or having a family retreat - Brentwood lodge is thoughtfully designed to help guests feel completely at home. Each bedroom is tastefully appointed and has a bathroom en-suite and private balcony where you can capture those beautiful sunsets and early morning sunbeams across the rolling lawns and sparkling blue pool.
Brentwood Lodge is situated eight minutes from Johannesburg International Airport and within minutes from all major highways leading to Johannesburg, Pretoria and Witbank.
Set on two and a half acres the country enviroment allows you to relax and you are still within minutes of Benoni, Kempton Park and Jet Park.
HOSTS: Craig Skipp AND Sonya Skipp
P.O. Box 14202
13 No 5
Tel: +27(0)11 395-1690/1/6
Fax: +27(0)11 395-1697
Cell: +27(0)82 895-7636