|CONTEMPORARY MUSIC COLLEGE
MUSIC COLLEGE IN ARCADIA
We aim to
* produce recognised, professional, exciting, excellent and developing graduates in the field of contemporary music.
* focus on the backlog in music education, especially with regard to previously disadvantaged students and students in the contemporary music field.
* offer effective, vocational, market-related courses on a nationally recognised level.
* One year full-time study.
* The theoretical and practical preparation of students with or without senior certificates, Higher Education GR. 12 or equivalent qualification, without the necessary music background to enrol for a tertiary level course at the college or at other tertiary institutions offering music on tertiary level.
* Our preparatory course graduates have been accepted at Pretoria Technikon, University of Pretoria, University of the Witwatertsrand and other international institutions in America and Australia.
CONTEMPORARY MUSIC DIPLOMA
* 3 year full time study with 5 areas of specialisation from the second year namely:
PERFORMANCE, MUSIC EDUCATION, TECHNOLOGY, COMPOSITION AND HISTORY
The Diploma is known as a National Licentiate Diploma.
304 Orient st. (corner Schoeman st. & Orient st.)
Tel: +27(0)12 342-6965
Fax: +27(0)12 362-1159