|DALE CARNEGIE TRAINING
TRAINING IN PARKTOWN
The mission of Dale Carnegie Training is to transform human potential into individual performance which positively impacts the organization to which they belong. This has attracted a team of people who are committed to being a "breakthrough organization" which helps its clients to experience breakthroughs within their personal and professional lives.
Leadership Training for Managers
"It was great to learn new principles to becoming a better leader. Also, it was a tremendous benefit to relearn various common sense issues that needed to be brought to light."
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Leadership Training for Managers benefits anyone who interacts with internal or external customers, project team leaders, employees who serve on teams and managers who want to achieve outstanding results.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
* Create a vision - a common ground
* Develop strategies that make things happen
* Take intelligent risks
* Influence people to follow you
* Gain cooperation at every level
* Lead a winning team, department or organization
* Empower others to deliver results
* Recognize individual and team success
* Define performance standard and hold people accountable
* Master the 8-step planning process
* Align performance goals with strategy
August 15, 2007 to 19 September 07 (Wednesdays)
16:00 - 19:30
The class meets for 6 weeks for 3.5 hours.
55 Empire Road Parktown
Tel: +27(0)11 726-4333
Fax: +27(0)11 726-4309