|DE HOEK COUNTRY HOUSE
Accommodation at De Hoek Country House in Magaliesburg offers excellent cuisine, TLC and true hospitality.
De Hoek, 'The Stone House', nestles in a serene bend of the Magalies River, less than an hours drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria.
* 16 Superior Suites with luxurious en suite bathrooms
* 4 Executive Suites with en suite bathrooms
The magnificent double volume dining hall with its 18 seater Mahogany table is a stylish venue for formal meals, grand occasions and exclusive conferences.
With the roaring log fire in winter and spacious outdoor living in summer, this House is also ideal for companies who wish to entertain clients and friends. Superb cuisine with hints of Mediterranean, French and Swiss influences.
Stonebridge House boasts a Foundation Room, Cornerstone and Captone Rooms
Wine Room and Bar
Catering for up to 60 guests.
The Stone House consists of the Conservatory, four Executive en suite Rooms, West Terrace, Compass Bar, Gimbal Library, Reception, Point room and Main Hall.
The Garden Pavillion an elegant 30 seater conference room surrounded by trees
De Hoek Country House Entertainment
* Swimming Pool
* Archery, Lawn Croquet, Boule on the property
* Badminton and Volleyball on the property
* Mountain & River Walks Bird-Watching
* We can arrange Hot-air Ballooning, gliding, microlight flips, Horse Riding
* Transfers to from major centers - prices on request
* Day trips - prices on request
* Safaris of the area
* Advanced therapeutic relexology
* Beautiful Fresh Flowers
* 5 Course candlelit dinners served with crystal and silver
* Picnics and massages on request
* Wonderful personal service
* 2 restaurants- The Conservatory & Michael's Verandah
* Specialised Beauty Treatments