select * from pageinfo where siteid=3 and pageid=2270 and row=2 and col=2|
Visit DIE WERF and experience South African tradition, style and hospitality. DIE WERF, with it's restaurant, guestrooms, ladies bar and indaba room for smaller conferences, is situated between shady indigenous trees on the border of Faerie Glen to the east of Pretoria. This typical old farm yard is only 15 km from the city centre and 35 km from Johannesburg International Airport. DIE WERF is within easy reach the main routes Johannesburg/Polokwane and Pretoria/Witbank.
DIE WERF is known for:
* Traditional food from our Country Kitchen.
* A Choice of South African Estate and co-operative cellar wines.
* Guest rooms, DIE KATEl, DIE KOOI, BUlSAK en WEl TE RUSTE, each with a fully equipped on-suite bathroom.
* An indaba room, DIE KAJUITRAAD, ideal for small conferences.
* An informal ladies bar with a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere.
* Wedding receptions and any other functions.
* Chapel for weddings, christenings other functions or ceremonies.
Prices include the following:
* tea and coffee on arrival
* late morning tea and coffee with light snacks
* lunch with fruit juice
* afternoon tea and coffee
* water, sweets / dried fruit
* overhead projector, screen, flipchart
* stationery is not provided
30-40 pax - U form table:3-4 tabels of 10 pax per table
Kajuitraad:8 -12 pax
Boardroom style:16 pax -Theatre style 1 Long table: 2-6 pax
Full day & Lunch
Full day & Light Lunch
Half day & Lunch
Half day & Light Lunch or Breakfast
* All prices available upon request.