BED AND BREKFAST ACCOMMODATION IN WATERKLOOF
Welcome to a peaceful world dedicated to your comfort and privacy. Here we adhere to Edwardian standards of hospitality while providing all modern comforts.
We are surrounded by most major ambassadorial residences. The British, American, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Danish and Lebanese residences – to name but a few – are either in the same street or not more than a few blocks away.
This guesthouse – a fine example of the South African Edwardian style of domestic architecture - stands in the leafy streets of Waterkloof, overlooking the fairways of the Pretoria Country Club golf course. With rooms in the guest wing dedicated to famous South African Edwardians, Olive Schreiner, Mahatma Ghandi, Jan Smuts and Cecil John Rhodes, we offer you a unique bed and breakfast experience
Whether you are a discerning tourist, diplomat, golfer or businessman, Edward House is ideal. Keen golfers or tourists on the way to the Kruger Park Game Reserve find us ideally situated. The golf course couldn’t be closer and it is easy to access most major tourist attractions. For the more academically minded, we are also close to both Pretoria and Unisa Universities.
* Wake up calls (on request)
* Morning newspaper
* Guests can choose from three breakfast menus
o Health Breakfast
o Hearty English Breakfast
o Continental Breakfast
* Menus for other meals (light lunches, teas or dinners) are available on request
* Laundry and dry cleaning services are provided if required
* Local tours with a personal guide, transport to and from the airport and other transfers within Pretoria can be arranged.
EACH ROOM HAS:
* Free internet access
* Built-in safe (large enough to contain a laptop)
* Choice of down or Comforelle pillows and extra bedding
* Quality mattresses, linen, towels and bathrobes
* Tea and coffee making facilities
HOST: Jenny Robertson