|GRATON GUEST HOUSE
ACCOMMODATION IN ORCHARDS
Situated in a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac in one of Johannesurg's well-established up-market suburbs. Easy access to all main arterial routes; close to Rosebank, Sandton and the Johannesburg CBD. Graton is a quick stroll from Grant Avenue in Norwood, with plenty of shops and restaurants.
ACCOMMODATION AND FACILITIES:
* All rooms with television, telephone, tea / coffee facilities and clock-radios.
* Five double rooms - four en-suite and one with private bathroom.
* Secure parking.
* Wi - Fi, Fax, web and e-mail facilities available.
* Full or continental breakfast is served in our breakfast room or on the patio in summer.
* Join hosts, Graham and Tony, for an early evening drink before dining out at one of the many restaurants in Norwood within walking distance (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Portuguese, French, Grill-house, Fish, etc)
* Mastercard, Visa and American Express cards are accepted.
* Children over 13 are welcome.
* Laundry on request.
* Airport transfers can also be arranged.
* Houghton golf course close by, and a Virgin Active Club a couple of streets away.
* Rosebank about 7 minutes drive, Sandton & Eastgate about 15 minutes
WELCOME TO GRATON TOURS
Lying at the tip of Africa, South Africa offers you a warm and temperate climate all year round, amazing natural scenery and animal life, as well as all the modern day amenities associated with other popular tourist destination.
As an additional service to those guests staying at Graton Guest House, or for those who may be staying elsewhere but would like to explore the country, we offer a large variety of half, full day and extended tours, including -
* Johannesburg - home of the world-famous Market Theatre and Apartheid Museum
* Soweto - Mandela House museum and Hector Peterson Memorial
* Rhino and Lion Park, Krugersdorp
* The Cradle of Humankind - a World Heritage Site
* Tshwane / Pretoria - the "purple" city of Jacaranda trees and beautiful buildings
* Sun City & the Pilanesberg Game Reserve
* Mpumalanga - The Kruger National Park and spectacular Blyde River Canyon
* Kwazulu-Natal - beaches, battlefields and mountains
* Durban - where east meets west in a rainbow of cultures
For those wishing to travel further afield, trips to Cape Town, the Garden Route, Eastern Cape, Swaziland, Kimberley and many other places can be organised. Transfers to and from Johannesburg and Lanseria International Airports to Graton or your hotel can also be arranged.
Graham Carrick, a partner in Graton Guest House, is a registered tour guide who will personally arrange and lead any tour that you may require. We are associated with a registered travel agent and other tour operators who will be able to make any additional travel arrangements on your behalf, both locally and anywhere in the world.
Please do not hesitate to call us as we can tailor anything to suit your specific requirements, no matter how small or how different.
PO Box 92283
4a Oaklands Road
Tel: +27(0)11 728-2340
Fax: +27(0)11 728-0855
Cell: +27(0)82 451-3371