select * from pageinfo where siteid=3 and pageid=2175 and row=2 and col=2|
Your hosts, Margaret & Chris Rushton, welcome you to Honeysuckle Cottage self catering accommodation, located in a tranquil area of Ifafi on the eastern shore of Hartbeespoortdam.
The cottage overlooks indigenous bush, the dam itself,
the majestic Magaliesberg mountains and an attractive garden with inviting pool.
The pleasantly furnished, self-contained cottage consists of:-
* Main bedroom with double bed
* Second bedroom with 2 single beds (extra mattress available for additional small child)
* Bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Spacious fully equipped kitchen (oven with 4-plate stove, fridge, microwave etc.) with breakfast bar
* Open-plan lounge adjoining kitchen - TV and DVD player
* Ceiling fans for summer and heater for winter
* Small secure patio (braai available but please bring your own skottel)
* Own separate entrance
* Undercover parking on the secure property
Abundant bird life, safe walking and cycling are local attractions.Boat launching facilities are less than 5 minutes away
German and French are spoken