|LEOPARDSONG GOLF LODGE
Leopardsong Golf Lodge is decorated in rosewood and sparkling rock from floor to ceiling, with Five individually decorated Suites, catering for every comfort and convenience and a dream of a view over the Four Fairway.
LODGE FACILITIES INCLUDE:
* Private and Secure Accommodation and Parking
* On the High Security Centurion Golf Estate
* Fully Serviced
* A premier business, corporate and leisure tourist destination
* Spacious Suites and public areas overlooking 4th fairway
* Big lounges, Balconies and pool
* Wireless internet and office services
* 5 Star Service
* All the Suites are dressed with Leather, Original Artwork, Imported Carpets, Truly SA amenities, Quality linen and Coffee Trays
* Golf, Squash, Tennis, walks and abundant Birdlife on your doorstep.
* Easy access N1, CBD, Airport and the greater Gauteng
* TV and Air-conditioners in all suites
* Transfers, Dinners, Functions and Tours on request.
* Close to Centurion, Irene, Midrand, Pretoria and other New Business Developments and Shopping Malls
THINGS TO DO AT LEOPARDSONG LODGE AND BUSHCAMP:
Game viewing, bird watching, sunrise and sunset game drives, walking trails with tree identification, hiking, mountain biking and spectacular sunsets.
Also available by prior arrangement: Take a relaxing cruise on the Rust de Winter dam and see a crocodile farm. Visit one of several tea gardens in the area.
Enrich yourself with a diamond dig. Get the rhythm with drumming sessions, experience the cultural heritage with cultural & shebeen tours. For the true taste of Africa learn the gumboot & fire dance. Challenge yourself to new heights with a high rope challenge course. Test your accuracy with clay pigeon shooting. Fast & furious quad biking. Go to new hights with mikrolight flips. For the keen shopper Mandela craft village provides carvings, beadwork and more.
Carousel Casino situated 25km from the lodge provides gambling, entertainment and restaurants. (A courtesy vehicle will bring you back and forth from the lodge by arrangement).
Treat the family to an authentic
bushveld environment. Experience Africa up close, and
gaze at the beauty that this land has to offer.