|MAMA LOLO'S GUEST HOUSE
ACCREDITATIONS AND ACCOMMODATION IN DIEPKLOOF
Lolo's Guest House is an award winning establishment located in Diepkloof, a prosperous middle class suburb of Soweto. The guest house has a trail of accolades including 2002 and 2003 AA Travel Accommodation Awards in the category 'Traditional Accommodation Township Experience' for offering accommodation facilities and service of the highest standard in South Africa.
The guesthouse also has a conference room, catering for your conference requirements. It is run by Lolo Mabitsela affectionately known as "Mama Lolo", a retired teacher and school administrator.
Lolo's Guest House offers accommodation in 3 en-suite double rooms and 1 double room with a separate bathroom. All rooms have Television sets with MNET and DSTV
The cuisine includes traditional treats such as dumplings, mealie-pap, samp, spinach and 'mabele' porridge.
Lolo's guesthouse also has a lapa which can function as a restaurant or conference centre which can host up to 25 delegates.
OTHER SERVICES INCLUDE:
* Airport Pickups
* Soweto Tours (By Nite)
* Member of Soweto Small Business Executive Council
* Member of the Soweto Development Association (SOTODA)
* 2004 ETEYA provincial winner.
* 2002 and 2003 AA Travel Accommodation Awards.
* Affiliated to Fedhasa.
* Member of AA Travel Guides.
* Member of the Soweto Tourism Association.
* Member of the National Accommodation Association of South Africa.3 Star grading awarded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa.
1320 Diepkloof Extension Phase 3
Tel: +27(0)11 985-9183
Cell: +27(0)82 332-2460