|MARITAS LUXURY GUEST HOUSE
ACCOMMODATION IN MUCKLENEUK
Come & Relax after a long journey
Although it is so close to the CBD, it is quiet under the old trees and the city noise does not interfere with the tranquility of the setting. One can really come to rest and relax in the garden or at the swimming pool.
There are 3 guest rooms. Each room has its own private entrance and coming and going is not going to disturb anyone else. Each room can lay claim on its own private area in the garden which is quite delightful on a summer evening after a hot day. And all equipped with the same amenities.
Unisa is within walking distance from us. It will take you about 7 minutes to walk up the hill to the Muckleneuk Campus, whereas the Sunnyside Campus will be about 15 minutes walk down hill. I also provide a lift to the campus in the morning included in the price.
he Union Buildings are only 4.5km away and although one could walk there some of the areas are not safe anymore. There are many souvenirs for sale, but at the Zoo, which is in Boom Street, the prices are better. Pretoria Zoo is a very interesting and pleasant experience and well worth a visit. If the area is too big or the sun too hot, you can rent a golf cart @ R80 and travel through the whole area the easy way. There is also a cable car to the top for a better view. Ask for a route to bypass the city traffic or I can take and fetch you again at a price, or use a taxi.
WE ARE CLOSE TO MANY DIFFERENT HOSPITALS:
* Zuid- Afrikaans in Bourke Street 2 blocks away.
* Little Company of Mary just on the other side of the hill
* Jakaranda Hospital about 2.5km
* Pretoria Heart Hospital 2 km
* Muelmed and Pretoria Eye Institute slightly further away because of one way streets.
I prefer not to take small children, as the swimming pool is not fenced in and my dogs are not really used to children. They are very lovable and usually do not disturb the guests, but I do not want to take risks with children as the dogs are important for the protection of our premises. Remember this is a home stay. You have to live with the family and the pets.
* Quiet surroundings close to town
* Luxury rooms in our garden, each with its own entrance, en-suite bathroom, TV, fridge and study corner.
* Walking distance from UNISA, Barcleyplein & Zuid-Afrikaanse Hospital
* Telephone and fax facilities
* Breakfast according to your choice
* Swimming pool
* Safe parking
* GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
ALL ROOMS HAVE THE SAME FACILITIES:
* 2 single beds with reading lamps
* desk with chair and lamp
* internet connection
* alarm clock
* hair dryer
* electric shaver inlet
* basic toiletries
* en suite bathroom with shower and bath
Crockery, cutlery, electric kettle, coffee, tea, fridge and kitchen sink in cupboard. Iron and ironing board.