|PUMULANI GUEST HOUSE
ACCOMMODATION, CONFERENCES, WEDDINGS AND SUNDAY LUNCHES IN ROODEPLAAT
Some 50 years ago the Louw Family purchased a farm which they named Pumulani, which means "be at rest" in Ndebele. The farm house built at that time still graces the premises with its presence to this day. Eventually the farm was subdivided and the current area called Pumulani. Pumulani the venue facility, was established in 1992 by the Van der Watt family.
A "Place of Rest" is exactly what Pumulani has come to be for all the many visitors entering our gates.
* 5 Double en-suite bedrooms
* Served on a bed and breakfast basis
* Decorated in typical country syle
* All linen and towels provided
* All rooms equipped with: TV,mini-bar,coffee making facility,hair-dryer,shaving plug,full-length mirror,iron and ironing board