|ROBBY'S PLACE BED AND BREAKFAST
ACCOMMODATION AND RESTAURANT IN PIMVILLE
Robby’s Place is a family restaurant and B&B Homestay in Soweto, Pimville. It is run by Robby and his wife Mapule. It started in 2001 after the couple hosted a Catholic fund-raising event for the Women’s League.
Having hosted more than 150 people for the fund raising event, the couple realised how big their home was and that the guests were very happy with the food, hospitality, space and parking.
The Women’s League individually started to bring their friends, families for dinner and lunches. As time went on, tour operators brought their clients for lunches as well.
Eventually they came to hosts guests from all over the world including Norway, Germany, Sweden, UK, Austria, USA, France, Alaska and Denmark.
Robby’s Place is ideal for
* Company Functions and Dances
* Fully Equipped Licensed Bar
* TV set DSTV
* Auto Teller Machine (ATM) accepting all VISA and Mastercard bank cards.
* Fully functional dining area (seats up to 100 guests) 140m X 20m parking area that can be converted into outdoor seating for parties etc.
* African Jazz
* Tailor made entertainment can be arranged
* Plenty of parking available and secured by a CCTV security monitoirng system.
* Breakfast, lunch and Dinner.
* A range of Traditional African cuisine.