|SOUTH WEST GAUTENG COLLEGE
DIMONATE RESTAURANT AND CONFERENCE CENTRE IN
* 50 seater room with 2 break-away rooms.
* Latest audio-visual equipment available on request.
* All-inclusive packages available.
* IT Consultant on site for assistance.
* Comprehensive menu options offered.
* We specialise in corporate functions, weddings,
21st birthday parties, and can accommodate up
to 120 people.
* Outside catering done on request.
* Excellent service provided by our
* Secure parking available.
The South West Gauteng College is one of South Africa's largest dedicated Further Education and Training learning institutions with around 6 000 Full-Time Equivalents (FTEs) and almost 10 000 learner heads. This comprehensive institution offers nationally recognised diplomas, certificates and learnerships.
This range of qualifications with its multiple entry and exit options allows students to build a solid career while at the same time develop their educational profiles.
South West Gauteng College is the result of a merger between several colleges situated in Soweto, Krugersdorp and Roodepoort.
The college has seven campuses. Click here to view the campuses and their details.
The College provides students with an opportunity to achieve their goals with flexible learning programmes that include quality course ware material supported by highly professional and competent lecturers in progressive academic and career-oriented programmes.
"We enter into a new era of unity, teamwork and strength, and the community will see a new force in further education that will provide Education of Distinction.
"This will not be a great institution just because we have a new brand. It will be a great institution because we make it one."
Dr Khumbulani Mdletshe, Chairperson of the College Council
The college has four schools of Educational programmes:
* School of Business Studies
* School of General Studies
* School of Engineering Studies
* School of Open and Lifelong Learning
South West Gauteng College recognises prior learning (RPL) by assessing any skill, competencies, general knowledge, life experience or qualification a person might have with a view to establishing the right entry level.
Private Bag X33
Cnr Koma & Molele Streets
TEL: +27(0)11 984-1260
FAX: +27(0)11 984-1262