|TECHNISA CULLINAN RESOURCE CENTRE
TECHNISA - LEADERS IN DISTANCE EDUCATION
We have good news!
* are a nationally accredited institution
* have the perfect solution for training for staff and individuals
* work closely with Commerce and Industry offer quality distance education, offering students the opportunity to study
> at home > in their own way > at their own pace.
Students can choose from a wide variety of trimester and semester courses from N1 - N6, as well as year courses on NIC and NSC level from the following fields of study:
* Engineering Studies
* Business Studies
* General Studies (Travel and Tourism, Educare)
Our student-friendly access courses (ETS, NCOR, ABET levels 1 - 4) offer students who are not yet in possession of a grade 9 certificate, entrance to further studies.
TECHNISA also offers business solutions through skills training and development in the following areas:
* Non-formal Courses
* ABET Educator's Certificate
* Outcomes-Based Education (OBE)
* Assessor and Moderator Training
* Learnership and Workplace Training
* Designing Learning Programmes
* Courseware Development
Exciting extras offered:
* B.com: Hospitality, Travel and Tourism
* Customised corporate and leisure tour packages arranged by TECHNISA Travel Centre
* Au pair training and placement
* Skills programmes in reception, housekeeping, porter, front of house, public area cleaner
WHY SHOULD YOU STUDY THROUGH TECHNISA
* Work at home, in your own way, and at your own pace towards becoming the qualified person you wish to be.
* Choose from a wide variety of career-orientated qualifications and subjects which are nationally recognised.
* Save on travel, books and time. TECHNISA provides you with comprehensive lectures making home studies a pleasure.
* Enjoy individual attention and guidance from your lecturer when required.
* Experience a sense of increased confidence and rapid progress as you are guided through your assignments and supported in the process of studying.
* Candidates who, apart from four N3/NSC subjects, also pass two language courses on the Std 10 level, will qualify for a National Senior Certificate. ( Enquire at the college in this regard ).
* Register for contact classes at our Randburg Campus in Bordeaux.
* Contact classes are offered in a selection of courses in the following fields of study:
- Engineering: N1-N6
- Business Studies: NIC/NSC; N4-N6
- Travel and Tourism: Year Courses (two semester examinations)
Enquiries can be made from Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 15:45. UNFORTUNATELY NO REGISTRATIONS CAN BE PROCESSED AFTER 15:30.
TECHNISA will be closed on public holidays, Saturdays (except when tutorials/workshops are offered), Sundays and during the December college recess.
ASSESSMENT AND EXAMINATION CENTRE
TECHNISA's assessment and examination centre offers the following services:
* General examination services.
* Applications for subject exemptions, certificates and diplomas.
Private Bag X 100
Tel: +27(0)12 734-0287
Fax: +27(0)12 734-0122