BED AND BREAKFAST ACCOMMODATION IN SANDTON
This elegant lodge is situated in Morningside Manor, one of Sandton's secure and tranquil suburbs, overlooking the willowed banks of the Sand River with an abundance of bird life. The Lodge is close to a wide selection of fine restaurants and also an ideal stopover to visit the tourist attractions:
MAIN FAETURES INCLUDE:
* Five gracious en-suite bedrooms with private entrances to garden patio
* English or continental breakfasts are served
* Peaceful river frontage in the heart of Sandton
* Close to main business areas and restaurants
* Excellent security, shade parking and airport pick up
* Free broadband wireless Internet access from all rooms
Each room overlooks the large sparkling pool, patio and shady garden all at the disposal of our guests wishing to relax in secluded privacy.
The upstairs premier suite under attractive thatch (ideal for honeymooners) has its own private balcony with large umbrella and garden furniture and a beautifully appointed bathroom with double basins, glass shower and large circular bath.
Thatchfoord is conveniently situated within minutes of Sandton City, Rivonia, Wood mead and Sunninghill and the M1 and N1 motorways, which ensure easy access to Johannesburg International Airport (25 minutes), Midrand (15 minutes) and Pretoria (30 minutes).
• Hair dryers
• Tea, coffee and biscuit trays
• Broadband wireless internet access
• TV and M-Net
• Wall heaters and fans
Thatchfoord Guest Lodge also provides the following for guests:
• Laundry service
• Credit card facilities
• Transfers and tours arranged
We serve a full English breakfast or light continental type breakfast as preferred.
Transport services to and from Johannesburg International Airport and to restaurants, theatres and cinemas can be arranged by prior arrangement.
Tours and day trips arranged to:
* Gold Reef City
* Voortrekker Monument (Pretoria)
* Johannesburg historic and scenic tour
* Hartbeespoort dam
* Sun City and the Palace of the Lost City
* Pilanesberg Game Reserve (National Park)
* Cradle of Humankind
* Lion and Rhino Park
* Lesedi Cultural Village
* Elephant Sanctuary
* Cullinan Diamond Mine
* Balloon Safaris
* “Spear of the Nation” tours
* Lipizzaner horses
* Museums and galleries
* Customised tours on request
Situated within 10 minutes of:
* Sandton City and Nelson Mandela Square
* Sandton Convention Centre
* Morningside Clinic and Sunninghill Hospital
* “Virgin Active” Gym
* Golf course (Johannesburg Country Club)
* Many fine restaurants, theatres and cinemas
For more information on our services and activities please contact us alternatively, if you are certain of which tours you are interested in please list them on your booking form.
All rates include English and Continental breakfast.
After 16h00 or earlier by prior arrangement
Children 12 +
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
53 Crassula Avenue
Tel: +27(0)11 802-7370
Fax: +27(0)11 802-6255
Cell: +27(0)73 520-7601