|THE GRACE IN ROSEBANK
SPA, CONFERENCES, CUISINE AND ACCOMMODATION IN ROSEBANK
"MORE THAN A FINE HOTEL... A GRACIOUS HOME"
The Grace is an ideal choice for guests seeking a sophisticated city hotel with the highest levels of service and luxury, as well as that personal charm found only in small establishments.
Set in the heart of stylish Rosebank, a secure, leafy suburb that is cosmopolitan and rich in eclectic restaurants, shopping, cinemas and culture.
The Grace has easy access to Johannesburg’s most prominent businesses and the International airport.
ENTERTAINMENT AND ACTIVITIES
* The Mall of Rosebank, immediately adjacent to The Grace
* The Mall's Rooftop Market, arguably SA's best, offers a huge range of beautifully crafted merchandise (open Sundays and public holidays)
* The Hotel is within one block of one of Jo'burg's most exclusive shopping precincts, including specialist malls and boutiques
* An eclectic mix of over 200 popular restaurants within easy walking distance of The Grace
* The Zone Entertainment & Shopping Centre with 12 cinemas, Woolworths, music and bookstores, children's entertainment centre, fashion stores and restaurants
* Permanent African curio market with quality controlled traders in Cradock Avenue promenade (one block from The Grace.)
* Several excellent art galleries and exclusive Art Nouveau cinema complex
* Recent comparative crime statistics (2000) show Rosebank as the MOST SECURE NEIGHBOURHOOD OF ALL 21 POLICING ZONES IN JOHANNESBURG.
* Private security and cleaning initiatives have reduced crime and petty misdemeanors to almost zero. Patrol officers on duty 24 hours a day. Security escorts for pedestrians on request.
* The Grace in Rosebank offers a secure, covered walkway linking the hotel to the Rosebank Mall.
DOUBLE AND TWIN
The Grace has generously proportioned double or twin rooms each with adjoining bathroom and separate shower. French casement windows afford views to the north, south, east and west. Guest accommodation starts on the fifth floor.
Each with a spacious bedroom, bathroom and separate shower, separate lounge and guest toilet, separate lounge suitable for small business meetings and private dining for up to four people.
* Full English Breakfast
* VAT of 14%.
* Government room levy
On the top (10th) floor there are three luxury, one-bedroomed penthouse suites, each with en-suite lounge, guest toilet, adjoining bathroom and separate shower. French doors open onto a private balcony.
All rooms have zip-up mattresses and can therefore be double or twin.
* Outdoor heated rooftop lap pool
* Rooftop terrace with English country-style garden
* Facilities for the disabled
* Complimentary Secure, underground parking
* Covered walkway access linking hotel with Mall of Rosebank
* Guest lounge and small bar
* Extensive library
* Fitness Centre on 5th floor
Stylish shopping malls, art galleries, cinemas, craft markets, entertainment centre and more than 50 restaurants within one block of The Grace.
* Soweto Township tours
* Newtown Cultural Precinct tours
* Apartheid Museum tours
* Sterkfontein Caves (Cradle of Mankind)
* Elephant Sanctuary
* Rhino Breeding Centre
* Cheetah Research Centre
* Lion Park Tour / Gold Reef City Mining tour
Located on the 5th floor of The Grace in Rosebank,
The Spa offers a truly indulgent experience in the City and the therapeutic treatments are designed to pamper and restore you.
From the moment you enter The Spa you will experience something unique.
A brand new luxury conference centre, which reflects the sophistication and style of The Grace in Rosebank, was officially opened in October 2005.
The Grace Conference Centre is located on the second floor of the hotel and is the perfect place for executive meetings and conferences. There are five conference venues ranging in size and seating capacity;
The Boardroom (max 12 pax),
The Mahogany Room (between 15 – 30 pax),
The Seringa Room (between 42 – 120 pax),
The Teak Room (between 21 – 42 pax) and
The Acacia Room (between 15 – 30 pax).
Chef of "The Dining Room", Raymond Rundle, has been with The Grace in Rosebank since July 2000, and is currently a member of the Chef's Association of South Africa. Raymond approaches cooking with a combination of creativity, insistence on the finest, natural ingredients and a flair for authentic food with an African flavour.
The Dining Room's menu is SIMPLE, ELEGANT AND CONTEMPORARY. Cuisine is unpretentious yet creatively designed to please and delight the guest rather than impress.
Offering an elegant yet convivial atmosphere and consistently good food, The Dining Room is a favourite haunt of many well-known businessmen and celebrities alike. THE DINING ROOM has earned a reputation for its creative menus, elegant yet unpretentious ambience, consistently good cuisine and attentive service. The series of sumptuous gourmet food and wine evenings held at The Grace in Rosebank have become an ever popular feature of this restaurant.
The Grace in Rosebank's Vinothèque is an intimate private dining venue which can seat up to 20 guests for discreet functions or special celebrations. THE DINING ROOM itself can cater for private functions of up to 75 guests.
During our balmy summers The Grace in Rosebank's tranquil roofgarden and pool terrace is an idyllic setting for alfresco breakfasts, lunches or evening drinks.
P.O. Box 2639
The Grace in Rosebank
54 Bath Avenue Rosebank
Tel: +27(0)11 280-7200
Fax: +27(0)11 280-7474