|TROPICANA RIVER LODGE
ACCOMMODATION, CONFERENCE AND WEDDING VENUE IN VANDERBIJLPARK
Far removed from the hustle and bustle of city life, nestled in tranquil natural surroundings alongside a river lies the Tropicana River Lodge.
A one hour drive from Johannesburg, on the banks of the Vaal river, beautiful willow trees, birds and ducks welcome you to luxury chalets in landscaped surroundings.
This lodge has been designed as a multi-purpose retreat. It has all the features and creature comforts for a personal get-away or a business break-away. It is also the most pleasant place for foreigners to while the time as their business documentation - such as visas and passports are being processed back in the cities.
* Four self-catering, luxury double chalets each sleeping six people;
* Six self-catering, luxury single chalets each sleeping four people;
* Four suites and two family units adjoining the main lodge style hotel.
SELF-CATERING LUXURY DOUBLE CHALETS (SLEEPS 6)
* Main bedroom en-suite
* 2nd bedroom with adjoining bathroom
* Lounge/diningroom (Sleeper couch in lounge sleeps 2)
* Fully equipped kitchen
* TV ( plus DSTV)
* 25% of total cost of stay if cancelled 30 days before arrival
* 50% of total cost of stay if cancelled 15 days before arrival
* 100% of total cost of stay if cancelled 48 hours before arrival
TRANPORTATION TO LODGE
can be arranged on request from Jhb International Airport
* We require a deposit of the first night's accommodation which we can be deducted from your credit card.
* 50% deposit required on more than one night or group bookings.
* For security you may wish to fax credit card details.
Visa or Mastercard preferred.