|VODACOM WORLD OF GOLF
GOLFING AND CONFERENCING IN WOODMEAD
Our facility is designed to help you improve your golf, in a fun and friendly environment. Surrounded by exquisite gardens and waterfalls, the Vodacom World of Golf offers a world where you are able to practise every shot imaginable.
This unique development also hosts South Africa's first internationally branded teaching facility. The Telkom Business Gary Player Golf Experience, offers various packages ranging from private to group lessons. The Vodacom World of Golf offers FREE professional help every day!
Masterclass demonstrations and "Call for Help" Clinics cover all aspects of the game, and offer invaluable advice and tips to help you improve your game.
Those who don't play golf "YET" can relax at our fully licensed Café Mulligans restaurant and coffee bar, while catching up on the latest sporting events or admiring the beautiful surroundings.
The Vodacom World of Golf also offers conferencing and team-building events, making your day away from the office an unforgettable experience.
For more information on our facility and the unique outdoor “Worlds” within the Vodacom World of Golf, feel free to Tour our Facility or to contact us for more information.
THE CANON CONFERENCE SUITE
Escape from the hustle and bustle of the office. Hold your next meeting / conference in an environment that will stimulate even those who haven’t discovered the joys of golf! We guarantee that your delegates will feel completely at ease in the care of our friendly staff.
Our conference room provides a relaxed and intimate environment. We can accommodate 20 guests seated U-shaped or 40 guests cinema-style. You are welcome to make use of our television, with a built-in video machine, a flip chart, 2 large white boards, a white screen, an overhead projector, and a multi-media projector (proxima).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
In an attempt to ensure that your visit to the Vodacom World of Golf is both pleasant and enjoyable, it has become necessary to implement various rules when utilising the facility.
* No member will gain access to the club without his/her membership card.
* Access will be denied if the member is in arrears.
* Membership will be suspended if no payment is received for 60 days.
* The company holds the right to revoke the membership if settlement is not received within 90 days.
* The card is not transferable.
* Lost cards must be reported immediately. A new card will be issued and charged to the member.
* I.D. must be produced when collecting membership cards.
* Prices are exclusive of membership card fees.
* Unfortunately certain areas are out of bounds to children under the age of 12 years and unaccompanied by an adult.
* Safety of the children at ‘ The Vodacom World of Golf’ should always be considered when entering the facility.
* Children under the age of 12 years will be provided for in the ‘Little Tiger’ play zone, only whilst parents are using the facility. Please take note of the operating hours in this facility.
* An adult must accompany minors at all times except whilst in the Little Tiger Zone and Junior Clinics.
NON PLAYING GUESTS
* Guests must sign the Indemnity form at reception on entering the facility.
* Guests entry may be limited.
* Summer (Sep – April)
Monday - Thursday 06h00 – 21h00
Friday 12h00 – 21h00
Weekends and Public Holidays 06h00 – 20h00
* Winter (May - Aug)
Monday – Thursday 07h00 – 20h00
Fridays 12h00 – 20h00
Weekends and Public Holidays 07h00 – 19h00
P.O. Box 76174
cnr Woodmead & Maxwell Drive
Tel: +27(0)11 545-8600/70/80
Fax: +27(0)11 802-5887