ACCOMMODATION IN ROODEPLAAT
Situated in the most breathtaking malaria-free bushveld region 85km from Pretoria, set in the midst of a wildlife sanctuary. Bordered by the Limpopo, it nestles between Rust de Winterdam and the rolling hills of Gauteng.
Luxurious fully equipped self catering camp with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. 3 double rooms, 1 room with 3 single beds and 1 loft room with 2 single beds.
Luxurious 6 twin bed en-suite rooms. Sleeps 12. DSTV and fully equipped kitchen.
Back-to-basics self catering camp. Kitchen with wash-up area, exterior hot water shower and flush toilet. Cooking utensils i.e. pots and pans are available. Cutlery / glasses etc. must be brought along. Tents and beds available but no other bedding or linen, must be brought along. Braai facilities are available with the necessary equipment
Large well equipped self catering rondavel with bunk beds, sleeps 20. No bedding or sleeping bags provided, must be brought along.
THERE IS PLENTY TO DO AT YOUR LEISURE...
* An authentic African cooking experience(on request)
* Identify trees, tracks, birds, butterflies, wild flowers and animals on a morning walk
* View abundant game from an open game drive vehicle
* To gladden the heart of bird watchers - 120 species have been identified on the farm
* Quad bike adventures
* Fishing to your heart's content
* Sun downers on the Rust de Winter Lake
* Hunting / Target Shooting
HOST: Francois Olivier