|BAKUBUNG BUSH LODGE
ACCOMMODATION IN PILANESBERG
Tucked in the expanses of the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park, Bakubung, or the People of the Hippo, provides guests with the peace and tranquilty of a true bush experience coupled with the luxury and service you’ve come to expect from a Legacy bush lodge.
Our 76 air-conditioned, thatched roof, studio rooms and 66 chalets curve into a horse-shoe around the outside entertainment areas, huddling visitors in cosy intimacy.
All rooms have DStv, direct dialling phones, en-suite bathrooms, electric shaving plugs, coffee/tea making machines and a hair dryer.
AMNETIES AND SERVICES
You can be in the heart of the bush, but still have luxury at your fingertips:
* Bus shuttle service to and from Sun City at a nominal charge
* Transfers to Pilanesberg Airport
* Covered parking adjacent to each unit
* Medical services on call
* Car wash
* Shopping/Banking/Pharmaceutical - 10 min
* Full secretarial services
* Room safes
* Curio Shop
* Wildlife presentations
* Foreign currency exchange
* Events co-ordinator