|BASTION GUEST HOUSE
BED AND BREAKFAST ACCOMMODATION SMALL CONFERENCE CENTRE IN IRENE
Under the guidance of architect Anton du Toit, the Basson family home was built over two decades ago. Since its inception in 1996, Frieda and Billy Basson have run the business together. Each guest is assured of warm and professional attention.
Set in the historic village of Irene, Bastion is a stronghold of good taste, comfort and convenience. The stone walls and leafy garden of Bastion are a stroll away from the Irene dairy farm, while commerce and industry are similarly near at hand. Bastion is located in Centurion - within 30 minutes drive of Johannesburg International Airport, Sandton and the Johannesburg CBD; Centurion and Pretoria's business and entertainment districts are just a few minutes drive away.
Your hosts, Frieda and Billy Basson, are dedicated to meeting guests' needs and maintaining Bastion in a beautiful condition. Bastion's seven individually-appointed suites afford each guest the space and privacy to work and relax in peace. While in the airy lounge, flanked by the Bastion's famous stained glass window, the news of the day can be exchanged at Frieda's table - over an excellent breakfast or refreshments in the evening.
Seven individually appointed suites
Each has a separate entrance, secure parking, laptop and internet plug-in points, kitchenette, bathroom and TV with M-NET. Each suite is built in the local chert stone and opens into a corner of the lush garden.
* Breakfast is served in the dining area or as a breakfast basket in your suite.
* Conference and event catering available on request
* For an early departure, request a breakfast box (padkos) to enjoy on your way.
* Reservations. Let us recommend and book a table for you at one of the many fine restaurants nearby.
* Airport shutttle transport available on request.
* Wheelchair friendly unit available.
* Full laundry service
* Spoken languages: English, Afrikaans, Sesotho and French.