KENJARA COUNTRY LODGE
KENJARA COUNTRY LODGE NESTLES IN THE HEART OF "THE CRADLE OF HUMANKIND"
* Just 30 Minutes from Johannesburg and Pretoria lies the beautiful Kromdraai Conservancy which includes the hominid sites of Sterkfontein & Zwartkrans. The surrounding area was declared A World Heritage Site in 1999. An area of 48,000 hectares.
* Fishing on our private dam within the grounds - for residents only.
* Swimming pool
COMFORTABLE LODGE FACILITIES AVAILABLE TO GUESTS:
* Bed & Breakfast, Dinner optional, Bar & Restaurant Facilities, Braai (Barbecue), Sunday Lunch.
* Comfortable living and sleeping accommodation.
* Monthly Events include: Quiz nights, Karaoke, a Country Fayre, and similar events.
* We also cater for functions on request.
* A tailor-made itinerary can be arranged for Guests visiting from the United Kingdom, including transportation to and from the airport on arrival and departure.
RESTUARANT AND ACCOMMODATION
Kenjara's popular a-la-carte restaurant offers a variety of dishes which are prepared by our Chef and Lodge Owner, Jack Hewitt.
These range from traditional and wholesome meals to Jack's specialty game dishes.
Meals can be enjoyed in our African Dining Room or, when the weather permits, in the gardens outside.
ACCOMMODATION AT KENJARA COMPRISES:
* 7 Bedrooms all en suite.
* Satellite TV.
* Coffee & tea making facilities.
* Mini bar (on request).
Each room is tastefully decorated in its own African theme.
CORPORATE EVENTS AT KENJARA LODGE
If you are a Managing Director, Company Training Officer, Community Youth Leader, or someone seeking the ideal venue for hosting: Kudu (10Kb)
* A corporate event.
* A staff training seminar.
* An Annual General Meeting.
* A formal dinner evening.
* A wedding reception
* A team building exercise.
* An adventure weekend.