COLLEGE IN MENLYN
WELCOME TO OAKFIELDS COLLEGE
OAKFIELDS COLLEGE provides a highly personalised and focused education. To accomplish this, we offer a low student-to-faculty ratio, high quality programmes from a range of disciplines, and a variety of experiential opportunities.
Our students arrive on campus with a desire to learn and improve the world around them. Students who appreciate close interaction with faculty and their peers will thrive here. We have small class sizes, dedicated lecturers and an extremely active student body.
OAKFIELDS COLLEGE provides a unique educational experience through our hands-on approach to learning, internship opportunities and the option to become involved in our campus activities. Students who earn a qualification from OAKFIELDS COLLEGE are equipped for success, whether they begin a career right away or further their education through full-time study.
We're glad you are considering us in your college search. We hope these web pages will provide you with whatever information you need to make your decision.
WHO WE ARE:
Nicole Finney and Vivien Keller are co-owners of OAKFIELDS COLLEGE, a private tertiary education institute operating from the eastern suburbs of Pretoria.
Prior to starting OAKFIELDS COLLEGE in 2005, Nicole Finney was the marketing manager of the Damelin Education Group and Vivien Keller was the marketing director of the Damelin Education Group, having been with the group for ten and eleven years respectively.
Vivien Keller was a co-founder of the Allenby Campus Group in 1994. Nicole Finney joined the group in 1995. Prior to Allenby Campus being absorbed into the Damelin brand, Vivien was Group CEO and Nicole was Group Marketing Director.
When we made the decision to open our own educational institute, one of the driving forces behind this decision was the desire to open a college which embodied such principles as a unique experience for learners, strong focus on customer care, quality in all aspects of the business, a professional work ethic and environment, individual and personal attention and a sense of belonging for both learners, academic and administrative staff.
By offering these essential ingredients, we strongly believe that we have built a brand name that is synonymous with high quality and professionalism.
1. VISION STATEMENT
To be known as the career college that offers the best quality, most competitive career skills training available, and does so within a caring and customer-focused learning environment.
2. MISSION STATEMENT
* To provide high quality, practical, skills training for the career success of our learners;
* To provide a professional learning environment that is both challenging and motivating;
* To care for our students in all aspects of their college life: academic, administrative, student services, etc - to be their life-coach;
* To earn a reputation for excellence and good corporate citizenship in South Africa and around the world;
* To have students choose our college, not because we are the biggest but because we are the best;
* To create an environment conducive to the personal growth, goals and happiness of our management and staff, who are our most important asset.
We look forward to meeting you!
WHY OAKFIELDS COLLEGE
Whether you are studying full-time or part-time, towards a diploma or certificate, you will not find finer lecturers, notes or facilities than those at OAKFIELDS COLLEGE. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, and our staff are extremely approachable.
* Lecturers are highly qualified and motivated
* Vibrant campus life with wonderful facilities
* Small classes offering individual attention
* Highly recognised international qualifications
* World-wide job opportunities
* Competitive fees
* Affiliation with leading local & international academic institutions
* Career advice by experts
* State-of-the-art technology used to enhance teaching methods
* Full-time or part-time options in many courses
* On-campus recruitment
* Wide range of career and study options
* Practical qualifications, which prepare you for the working world
* Regular examinations
Block 1, Glen Manor Office Park
Glen Manor Street
Tel: +27(0)12 361-0416
Fax: +27(0)12 348-6870